Tuesday 6 October 2020

CONTOH PERCAKAPAN BAHASA INGGRIS

Surprise Party For Elka’s Birthday

 

Dialogue 1

At break time, Wynne looks at a calendar next to the door. She looks shocked know that tomorrow is Elka’s birthday. See about that, Ai come near to Wynne.

Wynne : Oh no! Tomorrow is Elka’s birthday. What can I do?

Ai : What happened Wynne?

Wynne : Tomorrow is Elka’s birthday

Ai : Really? You are kidding!

Wynne : I’m serious. What should we do?

Ai : Why don’t we make surprise party?

Wynne : That’s good idea

Ai : Let’s meet Santika. She has many ideas for surprise party. We can ask her.

Wynne : Ok.

Dialogue 2

Wynne and Ai look for Santika. When they pass the park, they see Santika is sitting on one of the seats there. Wynne and Ai come to Santika.

Wynne : Hello Santika, can you help me?

Santika : What can I do for you?

Ai : Tomorrow is Elka’s birthday, but we still confused to make surprise party. Can you help us?

Santika : Are you serious? Ok, I will help you. By the way, how old is she?

Ai : Yes, I’m serious. She is about 18 years old on 29th December 2015.

Wynne : Let’s discuss our plan after school.

Santika : Where we will discuss?

Wynne : In my house

Santika : Okay

Dialogue 3

After school, Ai and Santika go to the Wynne’s house in front of the house. They knock the door immediately.

Santika : Wynne, Wynne..

Wynne : Hey guys, come in

Ai : Is there any people in your house Wyn?

Wynne : No one, because my parents still work

Santika : Let’s discuss our plan. I have an idea, how about we are pretend angry at her?

Ai : Wow, that’s great. I agree with you. So we make Elka feels guilty

Wynne : Ok, then how about the cake and another property?

Ai : It’s easy. Let me buy it

Wynne : Ok, so will keep away from Elka and then we give surprise after the school

Santika : I agree with you.

Dialogue 4

On the next day, they do their plan soon. When they walk together to the classroom. Elka comes and says hello to them.

Elka : Hello guys

Wynne : Hi san, I’m hungry. Let’s go to canteen

Santika : I’m too, okay let’s go.

(After Wynne & Santika go, Elka talks to Ai)

Elka : Why they do that? What happened? Do you know what happened with them?

Ai : I don’t know. Maybe you have problem with them.

Elka : What’s my fault?

Ai : Who’s know?

Dialogue 5

After the incident, Elka go to the canteen to meet Wynne and Santika.

Elka : Santika, Wynne. What happened with you? Do I make a mistake?

Wynne : Nothing

Elka : Then, why you are angry with me?

Santika : We are just disappointed with you.

Wynne : Yeah, we are just disappointed with you. Yesterday, when I called you, you ignored my phone

Elka : No, you didn’t call me yesterday

Wynne : I don’t need any reason

Elka : But it’s true. You didn’t call me

Santika : Forget it. Let’s go to class, Wyn.

Elka : Why they’re become like this. I’m very confused

 

Dialogue 6

Today makes Elka confused. Elka leaves the cafeteria and walk to the park to meet Ai. When Elka meet Ai. Elka sits next to Ai and tells about Santika and Wynne.

Elka : Ai, Ai.. What are you doing?

Ai : I’m not doing anything

Elka : Hmm, can I tell you?

Ai : What?

Elka : I’m very sad and I don’t know what happened with them. They are suddenly angry with me. I feel I don’t do any mistake

Ai : Then it’s your problem

Elka : I swear, I didn’t receive any call. I feel the fibbed

Ai : Hm, I don’t know what can I do

Elka : Hm, okay. I just tell you

The bell has been ringing. Elka and I go to the class for joining the lesson. In the class she see Santika

(in the classroom)

Santika : I won’t sit with Elka

Wynne : Come here. You can sit with me. Ai can sit with Ani. Finally Elka sit alone.

Elka : But we have assignment to do it together. Will you let me to do it alone?

Santika : You can do it alone!

 

Dialogue 7

After the school Elka still on her seat and cries.

Wynne : (Whisper) Come on guys, do it now. How poor she is.

Santika : Ok, where is the cake?

Ai : This is the cake and then Santika and Wynne will sing the song

Wynne : Okay

(Going on give surprise to Elka)

A, W, S : Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday to you.

Elka : OMG!! I’m speechless. I don’t believe it. That’s very surprising. Thank you so much guys

Santika : Okay, happy birthday yeah. Wish you all the best

Wynne : Happy birthday Elka. I’m sorry to make you cry

Ai : Happy birthday Elka, stay healthy ya and always happy

Elka : Thank you guys I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment